AceLiftTM is a an acronym that stands for Augmentation of Collegan and Elastin through Lasers, Injectables, Fillers and Topicals. AceLiftTM is quickly becoming a sought-after procedure for women who want a “pick me up,” but not a surgical facelift.
Our “Cosmetique Signature Peel” is a simple 5 step process formulated for all skin types. This peel stimulates cell turnover, effectively rejuvenating your skin while diminishing pore appearance. Whether you want to look great for an event or just freshen up seasonally! Read more...
BeautyShots at Cosmetique is a state-of-the-art center exclusively devoted to the safe, skilled administration of Botox® and a full line of the latest facial fillers and other injectable products. Read more...
Dr. Perry Robins Founder & President of The Skin Cancer Foundation since 1979 passed the baton to Dr. Deborah Sarnoff at The Skin Cancer Foundation Gala in 2017.
• Dr. Sarnoff, the former President of the International Society of Dermatologic Surgery (ISDS), and Dr. Gotkin who currently sits on the board of the ISDS, help provide a worldwide forum for dermatologists and plastic surgeons to share new information and ideas in surgical and cosmetic dermatology.
• Dr. Sarnoff is the proud recipient of the Presidential Citation award from the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), in recognition of her contribution to the AAD and the specialty of dermatology.
• Dr. Sarnoff is President elect of the New York State Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery.
• Dr. Sarnoff is also the former President of the Long Island Dermatologic Society.
• Dr. Sarnoff is Co-Editor in Chief of the monthly peer reviewed Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (JDD).
Click here to see what the doctors at Cosmetique have been up to lately.
"I was pampered and treated to the highest quality care. And I was able to look great for my lunch meeting that afternoon!"